1. Application Server Platform Setup
As a part of this activity, GBM team help customers to setup the J2EE Application Server Platform to get started with the development activities on the selected platform. The setup is performed by conducting a thorough study of the existing landscape within customer organization and suggesting them a topology that best fits the customer’s mobility vision. The typical steps involved in this activity are as follows.
- Study of existing landscape
- Installation of Application Runtime
- Application Server Setup & Configuration
- Selection & setup of Liberty/Full/Network Deployment Profiles
- Admin console Setup & Configuration
- Application Database Setup & Configuration
- User Repository Setup & Configuration
- High Availability & Multi Cluster Configuration
- Sanity Testing of the installed environments
2. Enterprise Application Development Services
Our approach to enterprise application development based on J2EE platform help customers them adopt modular, scalable and extensible IT architecture that ensure reduced time to market, keeping risks to a minimum and reducing development time and costs. This activity starts with we conducting an Architecture Review of existing landscape and suggesting a bespoke approach tailored to individual customer. At GBM, we give a greater emphasis to UI Design as we strongly believe in the value it provides to the end user in using the developed J2EE Application Server again and again. The services that fall under this category are depicted in the diagram below.
3. J2EE Application Server Migration Services
We also help our customers to migrate from one version of application server to the latest version of software. Migration activities are usually not straight forward as they would require a thorough investigation on what is already built and suggest an approach that ensures minimal impact to the existing production run applications. The typical steps involved in this activity are as follows.
- Health Check and Review of existing Setup
- Identify gaps and solutions to fill them
- Installation of latest SW on identified environments
- Adapters Migration
- Application Migration
- Testing of migrated components
- Production Deployment and Go-Live