Business Analyst –Identity & Access Management-Remote Work
The Business Analyst is working on the Identity & Access Management project and is responsible for the review, analyze, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the enterprise. The Business Analyst is involved in the development of business requirements documents and business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of the most effective solution, and the definition and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) (i.e Perform change management and collaborate with the development, testing and release managers) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet the requirements of the enterprise.
IT and Business Relationship Management
- Partnering with the Information Security – Identity & Access Management, HR, technology teams, and different bank business units to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Facilitate/participate in the functional & technical design review sessions with the business/ technology team
- Analyze all applications within the bank and ensure the Identity & Access Management solution meets business requirements
- Work with vendor and their development team to ensure that they understand the specifications and liaise with vendor on the technical integration’s requirements
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications
- Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- Work closely with the business and technology to gather testing requirements and acceptance criteria
- Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical.
- Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly.
- Facilitating requirements, UAT sign-off with stakeholders/product owners
- Works with IT application analyst/project manager and programmers as necessary.
- Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
- Post-implementation support and user training
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in banking operations/applications with exposure to systems and procedures analysis
Knowledge & Other Skills
- Prior experience in IAM projects (highly desired).
- Strong understanding of Information and Data security (highly desired)
- Strong understanding of risk assessment (highly desired)
- Experience with Governance Process and Documentation
- Good working knowledge of IT services, integration, and system development.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio. Be able to and comfortable with producing project documentation of high quality
- English speaking & Arabic speaking (desirable)
- We offering this job for Remote work( Work from Home -Any Location).