Business Analyst-Remote Work
The Business Analyst is responsible for the review, analyze, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the enterprise. The Business Analyst is involved in the development of business requirements documents and business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of the most effective solution, and the definition and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet the requirements of the enterprise.
- Partnering with Retail and Wholesale business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical.
- Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly.
- Work with IT on system capacity to determine the feasibility of projects.
- Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
- Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Retail banking with exposure to systems and procedures analysis
Knowledge & Other Skills
- Good working knowledge of IT services and system development.
- Prior experience in card domain projects.
- Prior experience in projects from Issuing (Cards and Cards product)and Acquiring side (Merchant Acquiring & POS).
- Prior experience in projects which includes Banking system like (PRIME – TSYS, IST –FIS or any other Card Management Systems.)
- Good understanding of the mandatory Scheme compliances ( Visa / MasterCard)
- Good knowledge of Scheme certifications for issuing and acquiring. ( Visa / MasterCard)
- Should have sound knowledge of POS, POS certifications.
- Should have sound knowledge of ATM, ( NRC- Diebold )
- Retail internet and Mobile Banking knowledge
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Good computer and MS office skills.
- English speaking, & Arabic speaking (desirable)
- We offering this job for Remote work( Work from Home -Any Location).