Enterprise IT Business Development Manager
GBM is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Manager to lead sales, business development on large deals ( +5 Million dollars) opportunities. Must possess at least 10 years of experience in a similar role selling enterprise clients. Must have excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and relationship management skills. Develop and maintain excellent relationships internally and with customers’ C-level executives. Industry experience in telco and speaking Arabic would be an added advantage.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships internally and with customers ‘ C-level executives.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist sales team members with sales efforts including the development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and developing presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pains and propose creative solutions.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals.
- Document and communicate client feedback and new requirements from the field to drive cross-team collaboration.
- Create quotes and sales proposals on behalf of the sales team.
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads.
- Respond to technical and/or functionality questionnaires.
- Accompany sales representatives during the entire sales process, from RFI/RFP to contract negotiation and closing.
- Detect functional gaps during scoping calls, analyze them and work with the technical/vendor Team to find a viable solution.
- Provide scoping support to sales representatives, and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Assist in other tasks to help close deals, such as price tailoring, contract and SOW drafting, security Q&A, and customizing demo environments.
- Interact with every area of GBM: Legal Team, Delivery Team, Bid Management Team.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Understanding different industries needs and trends
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets established by the LoB
- Work in close collaboration with GBM’s architects & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Develop or manage the technical and commercial proposals for all opportunities
- Define the winning strategy for each opportunity
- Pre-sales experience as well as working in the software world is essential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, relationship management, and strong project management skills.
- Ability to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem-solving.
- A result-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Capability to work independently and take full responsibility for opportunities.
- Great communications skills, in order to work with several teams with very different backgrounds, as well as with customers, prospects, and other important stakeholders.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Technical background (a degree in Systems Engineering or experience that is equivalent).
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets
- Ability to achieve aggressive deadlines and sales targets
- Program Management skills.
- Relevant Experience and knowledge with the Utilities and Telecom industry and related technologies including Billing, CRM, Omni Channel, Intelligent meters, IN, 5G technology, Asset Management, Road Safety solutions, workforce management, Fleet Management, and Analytics
- Technology selling exposure: Portal, Mobile, Digital, Modernization, IOT, AI, RPA, cloud (MS Azure, IBM Cloud, Google, and AWS), IBM products, and Big Data.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- University Degree preferably IT Engineering or related to the job function
- At least 10years of aggressive experince IT selling enterprise clients (Solution selling, IT services, outsourcing, and managed services)
- Fluency in English and speaking Arabic would be an advantage
- Candidates must be available locally in Qatar with transferable visa and ready to join immediately.
- Conversion Rate
- Forecast Accuracy