GBM Qatar prides itself on delivering efficient, effective digital solutions across a wide range of industries. The key to our success is largely dependent on the stellar ability of our project and program management team. We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives with a focus on the health industry.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to our client’s objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain program management standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget for maximum productivity
- Managing main stakeholders from the client and GBM side.
- Establish and manage the program management office.
- Work closely with the project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Review key deliverables to ensure quality and completeness of deliverables before sharing with the client
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage the budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Developing industry partnerships with main vendors
- Ensuring relevant industry standards, process and regulations are upheld
- Work with other project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the program
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 10+ years in an advanced management role (preference is given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge with health standards and protocols
- Deep knowledge of the health industry and experience in implementing the following technologies EMR, Health Insurance, HIE (Health Information Exchange), Integration of different health solutions.
- Knowledge of Cerner, Intersystem, IBM Watson Health, and AI Healthcare Solutions
- Leading large and complex programs with more than 5 sub-projects
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability