SAP BA / Project Manager-Remote Work
End to end project management of Success Factors (SAP) implementation, deployment, and adoption. The candidate will also be expected to act as the primary interface for ongoing SAP support. In addition, the candidate will project manage Marketing related projects (such as internal and external website revamps)
- Work with Human Resource and Marketing teams to understand key required outcomes for SAP and Marketing
- deployments and structure project plans to meet the desired requirements
- Guide the business in gathering detailed lists of business requirements by interacting directly with end-users and external stakeholders while proactively advising them on trends and potentially value-adding technology developments to meet their business requirements.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Completion and maintenance of requisite internal project documentation
- Accurate and timely weekly status reporting
- Project plans kept up to date and relevant
- Scope management and change control
- Effective management of risk and issues, escalating critical risks and issues in a timely manner with appropriate mitigating actions or resolution options proposed
- Collaboration with other members of the EPMO team and Technology Partners to remove blockers to delivery
- Delivery of project to baseline date, scope, and cost and hand over to BAU
- Create a consensus with other functions as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals.
- Oversee the launch of SAP solution and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Liaise with the IT users of the assigned business function to understand and capture current & future operational business needs in order to facilitate effective system development.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews in order to ensure that the delivery is in accordance with the business expectations.
- Fulfill the role of service owner in the ITIL framework for Success Factors (SAP)
- Manage the coordination between business and IT in case of complaints and take appropriate action including escalation, for timely resolution.
- Keep business up-to-date on project progress and SLAs through weekly / monthly updates in order to ensure business satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Prince2 practitioner or PMI / PMP certified (desired)
Experience & Key Skills
- Start to end SAP Success Factors implementation and deployment project management (mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years relevant banking experience including system development, analysis, and testing (mandatory)
- Minimum 7 years SAP deployment experience (mandatory)
- Ongoing Success Factors support (desired)
- We offering this job for Remote work( Work from Home -Any Location).