Gulf Business Machines managed services contact center provides front-line call center services to key client projects.
- As a member of this front line staff; you will be responsible for providing support for storage infrastructure on a case by case basis as well as the overall general administration of GBM managed infrastructure at client sites
- Administering large distributed enterprise storage environments. Also responsible for strategic deployment and use of storage to help meet business objectives.
- Experience defining and overall storage service strategy and support requirements are also necessary.
- Administering the overall enterprise storage solution. Responsible for integrity and availability as well as configuration and performance of all disk and tape storage.
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery and business continuity procedures. Experience in actual testing of disaster recovery plans needed
- Administration and support for internal and client backup technologies
Required Experience & Skills:
- Extensive Knowledge in supporting SAN environments
- Storage Area Network (SAN) configuration and administration.
- Understanding of SAN architecture and configuration best practices. Fan out ratios, LUN masking, fiber specs, switch specifications, SAN security/Port Zoning, core-to-end, n-tier, etc)
- A great amount of experience in dealing with the below equipment types.
- IBM storage, SAN Switch & IBM Tape library management and configuration.
- Exposure to Dell/EMC and HPE storage an advantage
- Hands-on experience in Tivoli Storage Manager 5.3 monitoring, backup and restoration. LAN free client configuration, TSM DR restoration, scripting and scheduling.
- Experience TSM Server, client and TDP installation, configuration, and Storage Agent configuration.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the same field
- The candidate must be available in Qatar with a transferable visa & ready to join immediately