Software Business Development Specialist
Apply Closing Date: December 31, 2023
- Growing the total software revenue in their sector and penetrating the entire software portfolio presenting a “single face” to the sector (and client team) for software.
- Having primary ownership of identifying opportunities, ownership, and leading the development of opportunities. Providing consolidated forecasts for all software opportunities in their sectors.
- Developing and presenting to the sector the software strategy. Ensuring software visibility to all departments and lines of business within the sector.
- Helping to develop the overall Sector strategy with the client team and leading software strategy. Exploiting Top Brand and Industry-Defined “Selling Situations”. Developing and Maintaining expertise in a set of Industry / Sector product offerings.
- Increasing software market share within their sector through competitive win backs. Developing creative, winning tactics (pricing, packaging, services, associated partner offerings, and hardware offerings).
- Establishing tight linkages with solution providers (partners, system integrators) with solutions in their sectors.
- Guaranteeing recurring business (SW Renewals) in their sector and making it an opportunity for cross- and up-selling.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and identify key dissatisfiers and plans to address those issues and sets goals to improve.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 to 7 years of experience in Software Sales.
- Solid experience in selling enterprise software solutions, and IBM Products, within a multinational software company or a reputed systems integrator.
- Areas of experience include integration, Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, Big Data & AI, or complex business solutions.
- Strong Communication skills, verbal and written in English and Arabic
- Strong presentation skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of self-motivation.
- A high level of attention to detail.