Business Development Manager- Technical Pre-sales – Health Industry
The Pre-Sales Lead is a client-facing role that creates clear and actionable strategic roadmaps supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact, the candidate should have deep knowledge in the health industry from a business and technologies point of view.
- Using a deep knowledge of the health industry, ensure that all proposed solutions can be executed both functionally and technically, within the scope and timeline defined in agreement with the customer.
- Improve negotiations and contract closing by providing support to the Sales Team.
- Assist sales team members with sales efforts including the development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients, including designing and developing presentations and responding to RFPs.
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pains and propose creative solutions.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals.
- Document and communicate client feedback and new requirements from the field to drive cross-team collaboration.
- Create quotes and sales proposals on behalf of the sales team.
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads.
- Respond to technical and/or functionality questionnaires.
- Accompany sales representatives during the entire sales process, from RFI/RFP to contract negotiation and closing.
- Detect functional gaps during scoping calls, analyze them and work with the technical/vendor Team to find a viable solution.
- Provide scoping support to sales representatives, and substantiate the solutions offered to prospects, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Assist in other tasks to help close deals, such as price tailoring, contract and SOW drafting, security Q&A, and customizing demo environments.
- Interact with every area of GBM: Legal Team, Delivery Team, Bid Management Team.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Understanding different industries needs and trends
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets established by the LoB
- Work in close collaboration with GBM’s architects & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Develop or manage the technical and commercial proposals for all opportunities
- Define the winning strategy for each opportunity
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- University Degree preferably IT Engineering or related to the job function
- At least 5 to 8 years of aggressive IT sales experience (Solution selling, IT services, outsourcing, and managed services)
- A bilingual candidate is a must (Arabic & English)
- Pre-sales experience is essential
- Experience working in the software world is essential
- Effective interpersonal communication and strong project management skills
- Ability to interpret technical documents and specifications.
- Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem-solving.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines.
- Capability to work independently and take full responsibility for opportunities.
- Great communications skills, in order to work with several teams with very different backgrounds, as well as with customers, prospects, and other important stakeholders.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Technical background (a degree in Systems Engineering or experience that is equivalent).
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Must have closed deals worth over $5 million
- Strong experience in proposal writing and negotiation skills for deals worth over $5 million
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets
- Ability to achieve aggressive deadlines and sales targets
- Program Management skills.
- Relevant Experience and knowledge with the Healthcare industry and related technologies, including but not limited to EMR, Health Insurance, Laboratory & Clinical Research Products, Medical Equipment, HIS, and Virtual reality in healthcare.
- Technology selling exposure: Portal, Mobile, Digital, Modernization, IOT, AI, RPA, cloud (MS Azure, IBM Cloud, Google, and AWS) , IBM products, and Big Data.
- Conversion Rate
- Forecast Accuracy