Cyber Security Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
The Cyber Security Engineer (CSE) will report to the DIS Manager of the Services Delivery team. CSE will be an onsite professional services consultant who will be focused on daily deployments, operations, and maintenance of Security solutions in the customer environment. This consultant also serves as a cybersecurity Subject-Matter Expert and advises the customer on cybersecurity matters.
- Implementation of IT Security Solutions
- Maintenance works including patching of IT security solutions and appliances
- Experience in troubleshooting backend systems
- Level 1 & 2 troubleshooting
- Integration testing of proposed security solutions
- Evaluate and analyze security products
- Provide Evaluation Reports
- Liaise with product vendors
- Firewall: Cisco, Fortinet
- Endpoint Protection: Symantec, McAfee
- Privileged Access Management
- Certificate management
- Patch Management
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in IT security implementation and operations.
- Cisco CCNA
- Candidates must be available locally with transferable visa and ready to join immeidately.