Delivery Manager for Enterprise Applications
Information Systems Department is looking for an application support lead for their Enterprise IT Application Support Operations.
- Delivery manager to coordinate with all application leads to deliver the solutions within the operation team.
- The delivery manager also monitors and maintain the operational budget for the delivery department. This may include writing weekly and monthly budget reports for the general manager.
- Delivery managers ensure that deliveries are made within strict deadlines so that shipments arrive at their destinations on time.
- Responsible for Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Release & Configuration Management.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Application L1/ L2/L3 support for the core platforms on a 24 x 7 model.
- Coordinate with the IT Service Desk, IT Infrastructure Team, Business Functional Teams, Vendor Support Teams, External product support, and development teams.
- Co-ordinate and often moderate various Support Governance Board and other Committee like Release & Change Advisory Boards.
- Responsible for implementation & enforcement of ITIL/ITSM Best Practices within the ISD Organization.
- Manage issue/outage resolution process through proactive/reactive application and services management.
- Delivering continuous application or process improvement and root cause elimination of problems applications
- Interact with the Business, platform and product enhancements project teams to understand and prioritize demands and suggest enhancements.
- Manage Service Transition of Application Support from Project to Support Team and ensure the exit criteria is met.
- Seek ways to increase efficiencies of applications in production.
- Ensure appropriate production processes and quality metrics are in place for the application, platform, and services.
- Manage the end-to-end change control function and maintain SLAs at the application/platform level.
- Responsible for Test, Audit & Compliance activities related to the enterprise standards. Working with Business to establish disaster recovery SLA, RTO, and RPO.
- Maintains knowledge of key Enterprise Platforms like EAMS (IBM Maximo), CRM (MS Appdynamics), ERP (OracleEBS), Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Various Intranet and Internet-based Applications, Mobile Application Platforms with special attention to integration with diverse local platforms.
Team Management Skills
- Management of medium (8+) to large teams.
- A collaborative approach to problem resolution.
- Strong influencing/negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in providing enterprise-scale services and components
- Experience overseeing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Development background for at least 8 – 10 years with enterprise solutions within enterprise companies added to the 8-10 years’ experience in delivery manager roles.
- ITIL Expert Certification with OSA Intermediate.
- Strong Focus on Implementation & Service Delivery Management.
- Good experience in leading ITSM Tools.
- Candidates must be available locally in Qatar, who can ready to join immediately.