Info Security Project Manager-Remote Work
To plan and manage the Identity & Access Management (IAM) project’s technical activities in order to ensure that all IAM project technical tasks are executed efficiently and effectively and meet all requirements and quality parameters, in accordance with the established policies and procedures.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (IT leads, infosec, business, and Staff) and/or external service providers to ensure successful execution of the assigned project(s).
- Work with vendor and their development team to ensure that they understand the specifications and liaise with vendor on the technical integration’s requirements
- Ensure that all aspects of integration (design, integration planning and development, workflow, user training, and all related project tasks) are incorporated into project plans, coordinated, and delivered on time
- ensure the quality of software projects by working with software testing teams and managing software defect resolution
- Coordinate unit testing, system integration, regression testing, and IT/admin-user training
- Facilitate/participate in the technical design review sessions with the technology team
- Manage project issues taking actions to ensure their quick resolution and escalate the major issues to superiors to maintain project continuity and efficiency.
- Develop, share and ensure compliance with the project plans developed for managed projects in order to ensure that projects are executed profitably and yield the required results.
- Manage the process of design review of project layouts and any changes that would come up within the project lifecycle in order to ensure effective project execution.
- Implement the project management standards methodology and process from project initiation to the closeout, in order to ensure that the execution of projects is in line with the desired results.
- Ensure effective project information management so that it is easily accessible to other concerned parties/individuals.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness of projects while retaining the design concept guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years of direct experience in technical implementation and integration of SailPoint IAM product
- Experience implementing technical requirements of an IAM program (design, build, implementation, app onboarding)
Knowledge & Other Skills
- Identity & Access Management
- Knowledge of the banking sector in Qatar and the region.
- Understanding of infrastructure and software development lifecycles
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio
- Project management skills for enhanced project delivery.
- Ability to think laterally and provide creative solutions to deliver projects and give strategic directions.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to drive and achieve desired results within the defined time duration.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a multi-cultural environment.
- English speaking, & Arabic speaking (desirable)
- We offering this job for Remote work( Work from Home -Any Location).