Oracle Primavera Technical Consultant
The Oracle Primavera Technical Consultant role must provide technical support to Oracle Primavera Unifier, Primavera P6 EPPM. Tasks will include troubleshooting issues with the product, investigation with back-end database queries, and performance troubleshooting.
- Day to Day Operational Support of Primavera Unifier, and P6 EPPM.
- Installation and Assist in the deployment of Primavera version upgrades
- Integrating Primavera P6 with other enterprise systems
- Customizations and extensions
- Primavera Unifier and P6 custom report writing using Oracle BI and Analytics.
- Upgrading from previous Primavera P6 versions
- Data migrations
- Database performance enhancement
- Program and Project Management enhancements
- Provide product and technical expertise as needed for enhancements
- Document Primavera Technical Development
- Identify configuration changes and other relevant inputs to the overall Primavera solution specific to the organization’s usage of the Primavera Tool Suite.
Functional and Technical Capabilities
- 6-8 years of Primavera Unifier & P6 EPPM implementation experience.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Oracle Primavera Unifier & P6 EPPM features.
- Should have experience in integration with other systems like ERP/ Document Repository Solutions etc.
- Should have a strong understanding of Primavera Web Services and API’s
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Oracle Database and Web logic.
- Should have knowledge of the installation of Oracle Primavera Suite Applications and troubleshooting.
- Should have the knowledge to manage the servers (Clustering, Load Balancing, etc.) and support day-to-day operations.
- Should have the knowledge to upgrade the existing Primavera Applications.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong understanding of project and portfolio management business processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client-facing skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computers / Information Technology / Civil Engineering.
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Experience within the Project & Portfolio Management industry and demonstrated expertise in implementing Unifier.
- Candidates must be available locally in Qatar with transferable visa and ready to join immediately.