Closing Date: October 28, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities
- SME should have experience in Corporate Strategic Planning and Performance Management which covers below
- Demand Forecasting
- Tariff Modelling
- Strategic Performance Management – Financial Analysis
- SME should have the necessary expertise in understanding the IWPP Agreements – Integrated Water and Power Purchase Agreements, Purchase Cost and distribution cost including T&D costs and Plant Capacity Planning, etc.
- SME should have knowledge of Business Planning and Strategy execution including Balanced Scorecards and Strategy Maps, KPI’s and Dashboards.
- SME should have a basic understanding of the operational plans and financial implications on operations which are covered in AOP- Annual Operating Plans.
- SME should have a basic understanding of underlying data sources/ databases where operational and financial data is stored. Data sources are Oracle JDE, APEX, and Primavera, etc.
Education & Other Requirements
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in Power and water generation units.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
- SME with consulting background with strong experience in Power and Water generation plants units operations and distribution.
- The candidate should be available immediate and ready to work remotely for 90 days.