Level 1/2 Security Analysts responsible for monitoring, analyzing, alerting, escalation, investigation, incident resolution/logging, compliance monitoring, and reporting.
- Continuously monitoring the alert queue; triage security alerts and health of security sensors and endpoints.
- Collect data and context necessary to initiate the deep-dive incident analysis.
- Perform deep-dive incident analysis by correlating data from various sources.
- Determine if a critical system or data set has been impacted.
- Advice on remediation.
- Provide support for new analytics methods for detecting threats.
- Strong Experience in QRadar
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3 years of experience as SOC Analyst
- Experience in QRadar
- Candidates must be available locally in Qatar with transferable visa and ready to join immediately.