GBM is looking for a Solution Architect to design complex, mission-critical solutions based on different technologies and to lead the implementation of these solutions. They will take the lead in the design and delivery of customer migrations from on-premise installations to the cloud as well as greenfield implementations. The successful candidate will have strong technical and leadership skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Assess, architect, design, and troubleshoot complex enterprise solutions around public, private, and hybrid clouds
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales, Delivery, and support teams.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of managed services, and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Document and present solutions architecture to GBM customers
- Continuously expand the essential business, industry, technology, and competitive knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Container Security, and Red Hat technologies (OpenShift, Ansible, RHEL, etc.)
- Independently manage large strategic accounts and projects without assistance
- Participate in and lead cutting edge Cloud Architecture projects for GBM
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding Architecture for both infrastructure and applications in and planning business continuity.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams
- Develops technical road-maps for future cloud projects
- Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architectures
- Help develop PoC as and when required
- Acts as a subject-matter expert around Different technologies including IBM, MS, and others on GBM engagements
- Design processes and models for Azure/AWS/IBM migration & operating costs
- Leading proposal development and supporting the sales team.
Required Experience & Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud-based delivery models
- Extensive experience in cloud-based integration patterns and architectures
- Extensive experience in designing enterprise-level account structures and security models on cloud and on-premise platforms
- Working knowledge of IBM Cloud Service Management architecture and Azure Well-Architected framework
- Working knowledge of multi/hybrid cloud architecture principles and patterns
- Working knowledge of the cloud infrastructure technologies: systems, storage, security, networking, virtualization technologies, etc. (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Experience in architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWZ, Azure, IBM Cloud, or Google Cloud
- 8-10 years as a Solution Architect or an IT/multi-cloud consultant
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in Arabic is not required but is advantageous
- Candidates must be ready to join immediately.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- IBM Certified Solution Architect.